Florida Boat Insurance
We offer a wide range of insurance solutions
Winter Springs FL Boat Insurance
With a specialized boat insurance policy from Stone Key Insurance, you can relax on the water knowing you have the right coverage for your boat or personal watercraft. Just like automobile insurance, we make boat insurance easy and affordable. There are even discounts available for packaging your policies available!
Boat Insurance Options
Because we’re an independent agent, we represent many carriers for a boat insurance policy! Coverage options are plentiful and you can get specialized coverage, such as Roadside Assistance, On-Water Towing, Total Loss Replacement, and more.
Ask for a Boat Insurance Quote Today!
With so many boat insurance options, we will provide you with information to help you choose the best coverage for your boat or personal watercraft insurance needs.
Boat insurance covers many kinds of boats from personal watercraft, to sailboats, to fishing vessels to personal watercraft. So, even if you feel you need a specialized policy, it is just a boat insurance policy is that you need. Ask an agent today.
Looking for Motorcycle Insurance? We sell that too!
What you need to know about Boat Insurance:
Stone Key Insurance will work hard to ensure you’re covered on the water and that your coverage needs are met. Give us a call today at 407-542-8160 to start a quote. When shopping for boat insurance in Florida, there are some things you should keep in mind.
- Navigational Area: Many companies offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline; into Canadian coastal or inland waters; and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. Some companies offer additional options for further navigation. Inquire today!
- Agreed Value Coverage: Boat and personal watercraft depreciate over time; it’s a fact. Having your watercraft insured as actual cash value can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. Agreed value coverage means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus your deductible. Don’t depend on a homeowner’s policy to insure a boat. Ask an agent about a specialized boat policy is for your boat.
- Liability: Personal liability coverage provides coverage to you for damaging other boaters if you’re found to be at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage pays to repair or replace their property as well as any medical care, lost wages and other costs resulting from the accident.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage will cover your or your passenger’s medical bills as a result of an accident on the water. The coverage limits vary and covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers while being pulled behind your boat, regardless of fault.
- Physical Damage Coverage: Physical damage coverage is available and pays to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer, if it is damaged during a covered loss or stolen.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury: Many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater, and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs. Ask an agent today about UM/UMBI coverage for your boat today!
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal: In the very unfortunate event that your boat should sink or be damaged on the water, there is a possibility of a fuel leak. As the boat’s owner you are liable to clean this fuel up, which can be very time consuming and expensive. Ensure that your boat policy covers you for fuel spill liability and wreckage removal.
- Personal Effects: Your watercraft policy can provide coverage for many personal effects such as clothes, cell phones and fishing equipment that are on your boat. Make sure you’re properly insured on the water by talking to one of our qualified insurance agents today.
- Emergency Assistance: The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
More coverage is available. A Stone Key Insurance agent will go over all coverages with you so you can make an informed decision about what coverages are right for you.
Service Areas In Winter Springs, FL
Stone Key Insurance services the greater Winter Springs area as well as the rest of Florida. We offer several convenient ways to get an auto insurance quote including in person, over the phone, and online. We are an insurance agency that invests heavily in technology to offer numerous ways for our clients to communicate with us. The most common way that we do business with our clients is over the phone. In fact, we can have your new auto insurance policy set up right over the phone in a matter of minutes.
The only question left is…How Much Will You Save? Call now to speak live with one of our friendly representatives to find out. We will only need about 5 minutes of your time to get started. This time will be used to uncover all the auto insurance discounts that you qualify for. We look forward to working with you!
Ready To Get Started?
Boat Insurance Quotes
As an independent advisor I have access to multiple top-rated life insurance carriers. I’ll take the time to compare rates at all the companies we represent to find you the best deal!